Automatic Clearing House (ACH) is an automatic payment plan that is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. This service offers you the convenience and ease of having your monthly payment automatically processed from your checking, savings account or credit card. You can setup ACH through your current banking relationship. To take advantage of automatic payment plan by checking or savings, either download the form below or give us a call at 715-678-2411. We will be glad to send you the necessary paperwork. To set up your account by credit card, call 855-874-5353 or go to the Smart hub link on the home page.
The ACH Plan will help you in several ways:
- It saves time – fewer checks to write.
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner – even if you’re on vacation or out of town
- No lost or misplaced statements, your payment is always on time, helping maintain good credit
- It saves postage
- It’s easy to sign up for, easy to cancel
- No late charges = a chance to save on your electric bill
Here’s how the ACH plan works:
You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking, savings or credit card. Then, just sit back and relax. Your payments will be made automatically on the specified day. A statement will be mailed to you each month so you are aware of the amount being withdrawn from your account.